Terms and conditions are created for the safety of our passenger, drivers and vehicles. By making your reservation with RideSmart Sedan Service, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Ancellation of reservation must be made either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours, or 4 hours in advance by phone at (480) 941-1301 or (623) 224-8067.
- If you cancel your reservation, a $25 cancellation fee will be charged to your credit card. RideSmart Sedan Service requires a 7 days cancellation notice for Vans, Stretch Limousines and Mini Buses
- If you cancel the services less than the minimum requirement, you will be charged the full amount of base fare including the 20% gratuity plus 5% processing fee and any other applicable fees.
- If you did not meet the scheduled pick up time due to changes of your plans and you did not notify us, this will be considered a “no show” and a full fare will be charged to your credit card including 20% gratuity plus any other applicable fees.
- Any airline arrival time changes due to flight delays and cancellations are understandable, however, we need to call us as soon as possible to defer any charges to you credit card. Notify us immediately of this situation.
- If you decided to leave and take another transportation service and that you have a confirmed reservation with us, you will be charged the full amount of base fare, plus 20% gratuity, 5% processing fee and any other applicable fees.
- A 5% processing fee will be added to the total cost when paying by credit card.
- *Waiting time and extra stops en route are charge at $40 per hour. Grace period is 10 minutes.
- Additional gratuity provided to the driver is at your discretion.
- We do not take any responsibility for the items that left in our vehicle. If you exited from your vehicle and you believe that you left something onboard, call us immediately at (480) 941-1301. We will make any attempt to find and return your missing items. Please check to see that all belongings are with you, before you leave the vehicle.
- Hourly trips are billed from pick up time to drop off time.
- Sedans are billed at a minimum of 2 hours regardless of use (applies only to in town charter service).
- Each vehicle is booked as a separate reservation.
- You agree that there will be no smoking or consumption of illegal drugs in our vehicles. Drugs use are not tolerated under any circumstances. Drivers are authorized to terminate this agreement if there is a drugs use in the vehicles. No refunds will be given.
- You are responsible for any damages committed to our vehicles by any member of your party during the course of the service, either willfully or accidentally. Any damages to our vehicles can result in an extra charge of a minimum of $100, including loss or theft of property from the vehicle.
- Rates are subject to changes without any prior notification.
We reserve the rights to change our terms and conditions, policies at anytime without giving any prior notice. All updates are posted here.